When IT is not just about installation
When you purchase an IT system, you need more than just an implementation service
We believe in service quality
Quality is something that is intangible, so how does one ensure quality? In Web Masters Tech, we always have a standard process to go through so as to deliver our project smoothly. This is how we control and deliver quality implementation.
Diagnose, Analyze & Design
The Steps To A Quality Implementation
- Hold an initial meeting to understand your business and present the most suitable solution, out of all products that we carry
- Provide initial sample demo about the functions of the system – to give a rough idea about the system
- Gather questions, sample data and business process to input into the system to provide a more relevant demonstration
- Look into loopholes and areas in the business that need to be improved
- Provide ideas and suggestions on how operation processes can be improved with automation using the system
- Conduct in-depth business analysis to run through each and every process thoroughly
- Design the system in a way that not just caters to your current business process but provide more than that e.g. better efficiency, change the wrong way of doing things in the past
- User testing of the system to suggest if any changes need to be made
- Training of users and transfer of all knowledge to our client company
Why choose Web Masters Tech?
Does it mean that by purely following a standard procedure, there is a guaranteed quality?
To have a project deployment strategy in place definitely impacts the outcome of the IT project. To deliver a smooth system implementation, there is a need to have proper planning and documentation.
But that’s not all. Following a plan does not mean that the project satisfies your requirement entirely, because the main limitation lies in the ability of the experts who implement the solution for you.
In Web Masters Tech, we provide different types of IT solution to different types of customers. If you are looking at our Microsoft suite of products, then we can safely say that we employed more than 60 Microsoft certified professionals who passed various Microsoft exams and are recognized by Microsoft.
We have been in the IT industry for 20+ years working with Microsoft, and is also a proud Microsoft Gold Partner due to our wide customer base.