Microsoft Dynamics NAV
A system that does everything for you
An easily adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution
NAV helps small and medium-sized businesses automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and inventory management together.
Easily manage your finance and accounting
- Manage all accounting-related work
- Powerful financial reporting tool available
- Helps you extract important business data from chart of accounts, budgets, cash flow accounts, costs types etc.
- Make use of information to understand health of the business and make better business decisions
- Cash Flow Forecast for you to know the prediction of evolvement of company’s liquidity
Manage your workflow like world-class standard
- Model real-life business processes such as best practices in the industry
- Receive, process, and generate payment lines for external invoices using workflows
- Supports sales document and customer approval workflows
- Able to provide industry-standard workflows but is also flexible enough to adapt on a case by case basis
Hassle-free supply chain management
- Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors
- Able to set up multiple ship-to addresses even if it’s for 1 customer
- Flexible item price and discount structures to run the business the way you want
- Differentiate between special agreements with individual customers and customer groups
- Easily manage sales transactions and receivables
A better marketing and better sales
- Organize campaigns based on defined segments of your contacts
- Maintain an overview of your contacts and personalize your approach on them
- Record contact information for all business relationships
- Easily organize tasks related to sales and marketing
- Able to create to-do lists and assign tasks to other users or team of users
- Smooth integration with Dynamics 365 for Sales
Carry out complex projects with accuracy
- Manage your resources by keeping track of them
- Manage usage statistics and profitability of resources
- Keep track of jobs and data to invoice customers accurately
- Manage both fixed-price jobs and time-and-materials jobs
- Allows time registration with manager approval
- Integrate Time Sheet with Service, Jobs, and Basic Resources modules
Why Web Masters?
Microsoft really understands how businesses are evolving, and what tools do they need to make use of in order to operate everything better. Transforming to a modern business can be confusing for some companies, this is why Web Masters, Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, comes in.
There can be some hassle and uncertainty when it comes to on-boarding technology. Will it work for us? Will the people adapt well to it? Many questions are in your mind.
Hence at Web Masters, we are the bridge between IT systems and your company’s business. In the past 20+ years, we have implemented NAV for various industries and we fully understand how each business works and what procedures fit them the best.
We provide valuable knowledge on how to make use of NAV to better your business, instead of having you to adapt to the system. We don’t just sell you a software and let you manage on your own – we go way beyond that.
Don’t hesitate to ask for a consultation or a simple demo. Feel free to contact us!