Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which was previously known as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, is a highly comprehensive, full-fledged ERP system. Before undergoing the rebranding exercise, Microsoft Dynamics NAV was known as Navision. Dynamics 365 Business Central can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises. Business Central improves the efficiency of various business aspects such as sales, purchase, finance, customer service, project, human resources, warehouse, and production. This Microsoft ERP Software owns a gentle learning curve because of which one can quickly get familiar with it.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has implemented the newest developments taking place in the field of ERP systems. The Dynamics 365 Business Central delivers businesses with the functionality that lets them scale and extend. Without the need to make modifications in the source code, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central customization is possible. One can easily personalize it as per the specific industry needs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central API offers an excellent way for users to integrate the software with other applications. Application’s inbuilt workflow tools deliver a consistent work environment to users. All the data is stored in a common database from where users can access the required information.
Frustrated with insufficient financial reports
Get reports when and where you need them.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Overview
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is known for its integrity level with the workflow process of the business. Just after you implement the application on your systems and customize it as per your working process, positive results could be obtained.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central’s right tools, management of all your business areas such as finance, service activities, manufacturing, supply chain, human resources, customer relationships, and sales will become easier.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Licensing Plans:
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central cost differs according to the plan you select. It offers two plans to their users:
When a user chooses to purchase Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central’s License with Essentials plan, he gets covered all the necessary aspects of business except service management and manufacturing.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central’s Essentials plan is enough if you do not require service management and production management functionalities. However, when these attributes play essential roles in your business, you need to choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central’s Premium Plan.
Business Central Key Features
- With the help of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can post transactions to the general ledger. The application takes care of generating balance sheet, income statement, accounts, etc. It can also be used for handling taxation, including the VAT.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central owns a powerful analytical capability in the form of Dimensions that you can attach with any chart-of-accounts to segment and analyze data the way you want. Further, with the help of Power BI dashboards, you can gain all the necessary insights about your business.
- Business Central does all the accounting behind the scenes, and even a non-accountant can use it to maintain accurate books of accounts, generate financial statements, and stay compliant with regulatory requirements.
- One can also carry out forecasting with the utmost accuracy using data modeling and analysis. It integrates with Excel to provide you the ease you need.
- With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can manage the sales and purchase orders, and their processes.
- The controlling and monitory of the complete process of purchasing goods is automated. Even the system notifies the business whenever the inventory stock goes down. Based on the purchase in a particular period, it can also forecast the time before the inventory gets empty. It makes stock replenishment easy and efficient.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central supports tracking of every inventory-related transaction. It eases the order fulfillment and helps you gain happy and loyal customers. Further, it enables you to optimize your inventory management by way of automatic inventory management based on current stock levels, inventory lead time, and re-order levels.
- MyDyn365BC helps you optimize production capacities and resources by way of improving production schedules.
- Automate your sales cycle, keep track of leads, follow-ups, and assign priorities to your sales leads with the help of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Manage sales and services, send timely quotes, and improve your cash flow, manage customer service requests, receivables, and that too from the convenience of Microsoft Outlook.
- Provide a world-class service with service task tracking, resource availability, and skills. Gain a faster turn-around time for the resolution of customer issues.
- Manage projects, resources, and make effective decisions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Make use of job costing, and advanced reporting functionality, control budgets, track invoices generated against the costs incurred, and gain a real-time understanding of project status and profitability.
- One of the basic but essential requirements of a project is tracking time. In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, it can be done by an undemanding and flexible timesheet. On those timesheets, working hours can be registered and approved by senior authorities. Here, employees can input the time consumption on particular projects.
- The order functionality is useful when a resource’s service is registered. It calculates the total working period for a particular project, and on that basis, the invoice is generated. One can choose to conduct the settlement based on a fixed rate.
- For managing a project, you can configure the order, plan the working of resources, denote the budget milestones, and monitor the work process.
Human Resource Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central keeps the essential records related to employees, such as registration details, contract details, personal data, and qualifications. It can also record the absence of employees during a specific period.
- It makes it possible to maintain personal records of employees confidentially, and also helps in the onboarding of the employees.
- With Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can also simplify expense management. Employees can easily submit their expense claims, which can then be approved and accounted for and reimbursed. Employees can access the information from anywhere and anytime, as it provides mobile access.
Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central provides powerful customer relationship management functionality. It includes features such as campaign management, contact management, opportunity management, relationship management, and more.
- One of the robust tools that Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has is its contact manager. From the software, you can register offers suitable to contacts, even group them in different categories, and manage their duplication.
- Customer relationship management not only focuses on current customers but also potential customers. The application tracks the sales opportunities, and assigns offers to prospective buyers accordingly. It even lets you define a sales funnel and path for the purchase process.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central not only allows targeting the customers but also provides an opportunity to interact with them. The interaction can be in the form of phone calls, messages, sending invoices, providing offers, etc.
- When service management is considered, one of the vital aspects which require attention is service items. In d365 Business Central, you can keep track of the equipment needed for service. Along with the items, the application keeps useful records such as item components, warranties, etc. associated with the supplies.
- It is possible to generate a service order manually or automatically based upon the terms of the service contract. For instance, putting a check on boilers every six months.
- To optimize the servicing, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central lets you plan the servicing, which includes assigning of work and dividing it amongst the team based upon skills and priorities.
- Production Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to maintain bill of materials, route, manufacturing capacity, production orders, agile manufacturing, demand forecasting, supply planning, and machine centers.
- Based on the previous sales, the application can forecast the demands allowing one to create a production plan. If there is an existing production plan, one can alter it as per the demand forecast.
Frustrated with insufficient financial reports
Get reports when and where you need them.
Boost your business operations
Know about Microsoft Dynamics Central features in Detail
Exceptional User Interface
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central continuously works to improve the user interface. Because of the impact of a powerful UI, the application directly enhances the quantity of work delivered by the users. They will efficiently be able to utilize the features and conduct daily tasks with lesser time consumption. Eventually, users usually won’t require lengthy training hours after the implementation of the software.
Dynamics 365 Business Central – Intelligence built-in
Perks of being Efficient on every Platform
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a web-based application that can be utilized from any of the primary browsers competently. Being a web-based application, one can use it from any device from any place having an Internet connection.
For the same reason, it gives the same level of functionality on all the operating systems. Even Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central mobile applications deliver the equivalent functions and tools.
Have On-premises Infrastructure or On-cloud
You have an option to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on cloud or on-premises.
When you utilize the application on the cloud, only software configuration and implementation are necessary. All the data, applications, and underlying infrastructure are stored in Microsoft Azure Datacenter. Handling of the application, hardware, data, and security is the responsibility of Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is highly customizable to support your business needs. You can rearrange fields, rename interface elements, and reposition them using a simple drag-and-drop operation.
With the additional functionalities, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is fully developed not only to manage your business and also to gain growth. As the demand for functionalities increases with the expansion of business, you can readily utilize them.
App source houses several developed and tested application created by Microsoft and its partners all around the globe.
It is a comprehensive web-based analytics tool which allows employees to get insight through strategic data and advanced visual analyzes.
It is an efficient platform developed by Microsoft, which allows creating custom applications for businesses.
It automates the processes and workflows by synchronizing d365 Business Central with other services and tools
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central core capabilities:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Consulting Services:
We provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Consulting Services to our clients and help them streamline their business processes. Our range of consulting services includes implementation, training, customization, upgradation, integration, data migration, support, and reporting services. We do provide resources on-demand where our expert MSDyn365BC consultants help you carry out a specific task in a timely manner.
Read more about our Business Central Consulting Services >>
Web Masters has been implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central since its first launch. We have a team of highly qualified Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultants to install, configure, and implement the solution. Our Business Central Consultants have hands-on experience, and they are perfect trainers for your staff.
We understand your requirements and configure the ERP to meet your business needs. We also carry out customizations if Business Central cannot meet your business-specific processes. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partners for Enterprise Resource Planning, and we follow all the best practices while implementing Business Central. We provide world-class after-sales support, and we are available at a click of the button.